This is a Program Based position, full time for a period of one year.
The Admin Services Assistant will be responsible for the following:
Admin Services Assistant supporting HR Benefits Group
• Data retrieval and scanning project reviewing paper files, documents and computer printouts
• Collect data for standard reports, verify data, add & balance numbers.
• Scanning historical paper documents into electronic format.
• Must be detail oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Basic computer comprehension with Word and Excel.
• Available to work Monday – Friday
• 40 hours a week
• Other duties as required
Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details. May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail. Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Operates automated office equipment. May enters data from a source document into a computer system. Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness. May convert data from one electronic system to another. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures. May work with stand alone data systems or enterprise-wide tools supporting activities such as marketing lead tracking, fulfillment, manufacturing, and equipment maintenance or materials transactions May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.