As a team member of the paint department, you will establish the skills needed for the cleaning and preparation of coaches for paint applications, primers and top coatings, and operate the equipment as needed.
Below are duties this individual will be preforming but limited too.
- Prepare multiple surfaces for priming and painting.
- Develop knowledge of equipment used and the skill to use the equipment for surface preparation.
- Develop knowledge and skill to use the paint mix system and properly log in paint and material usage.
- Develop a complete understanding of quality paint standards to ensure that the paint finishes produced by the paint department is of the highest quality possible.
- Become acquainted and continuously follow all painting safety policies and procedures on the job.
- Must regularly lift and move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and reach. Must be able to climb up and down.