- Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
Navistar Parts has an exciting opportunity for a Parts Sales Manager based in the Iowa area. In this role the Parts Sales Manager will represent Navistar Parts to a group of assigned International Truck Dealers as well as fleet customers within the territory, and will be responsible for implementing parts growth strategies, training Dealer parts counter and outside parts sales staff on Navistar programs, and developing strong relationships with all Dealer personnel. Navistar’s dealer network includes over 800 International and IC Bus dealership locations across North America and a leader in aftermarket parts and service. This role is key to the success of our dealers, customers, and Navistar.
• Parts growth by working with the assigned dealers
• Training dealer personnel on Navistar Parts systems and programs
• Calling on fleet customers in the assigned dealer markets
• Developing retail sales strategies to conquest new business and expand sales to existing customers
• Ensure dealership parts merchandising for Navistar programs are current to increase retail parts sales
• Increase awareness and grow Navistar’s private brand of Fleetrite products
• Support National Accounts parts programs by ensuring assigned dealers are providing high levels of service and support
• Engage aftermarket suppliers for local support to assigned dealers and fleet customers
• Have a one-team approach with the regional Truck and Service teams to dealers and customers and to maximize customer uptime
Sales leadership responsible for selling the company’s products or services, sales results, executing the organization’s sales plan in order to grow businesses and margins by developing and implementing sales strategies and tactics, as well as developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts. Performs as a resource with high level knowledge of company products and services and introduces new products.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.