Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck and bus manufacturer with great products, strong market positions and best-in-class distribution. For 175 years we have had a 100% commitment to doing what it takes to satisfy our customers, and our commitment today is as strong as ever. We are rededicated to strengthening our core businesses. Our recent investments and product launches position us for ongoing success. It all starts with a comprehensive approach and a team effort from our employees. We’re looking for exceptionally talented and results-oriented individuals to join us and deliver on our promises to our customers, dealers, employees and shareholders.
Do you love puzzles, problem-solving and new challenges? A position in internal auditing is your opportunity to keep a company running at peak efficiency as you anticipate future circumstances. If you’re a person who doesn’t shy away from responsibility, this is the perfect career for you to use your judgement in company policies. As the senior internal auditor, you work under the internal auditing manager and have the opportunity to supervise and lead multiple teams within the department. There’s nothing more exciting than learning how a company works, sifting through its data, finding potential pitfalls and correcting them, and that’s what you get to do every day with us.As a level in the Professional Track, work is accomplished through independent contributions or project work requiring advanced subject area knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Participate on teams providing assurance services via financial, operational, compliance and Sarbanes Oxley 404 audits as well as advisory services such as process improvement reviews and strategic initiatives. Identifying opportunities for Navistar to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Assist with project scope risk-based planning, work program development, fieldwork execution and reporting.
- Organize and present meaningfully detailed reports to communicate the results of an audit to company management Lead and coach staff auditors on projects and assign work as necessary to meet objectives
- Assist with activities related to SOX 404 (Scoping, Design, Documentation, and testing of Operating Effectiveness)
Conducts fieldwork and assist with planning and reporting on compliance (regulatory and company policies), financial, and operational audits. Project execution includes conducting interviews, compiling and analyzing data, and documenting findings. Prepares audit plans and understands the specific issues to be evaluated. Assists with developing formal written reports to communicate audit results and action plans to management. May facilitate work of external auditors during on-site visits. May require audit knowledge and skills in finance/accounting and/or business operations.
* Relevant certification (i.e. CPA, CIA, CISA) or advanced degree a plus
* Knowledge of:
- Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Generally accepted auditing standards and generally accepted accounting principles
- COSO framework, risk assessment practices and internal controls design
* Experience performing:
- Data analytics or other advance methodology on audit projects
- Manufacturing operational audits (i.e. inventory management, production quality)
- Multiple projects and working with varying team members.
* Ability to think and work analytically
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Peoplesoft Accounting
* MS Suite of Office Products- Excel particularly
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.