- Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
We are seeking a Sales Administration Associate Lead, International Trucks who will oversee parts sales activity and growth for OEM and private label parts for one of the companies buyers of trucks and parts.
The Sales Administration Associate Lead will:
* Expedite Daily Parts Procurement requests
* Organize and distribute Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
* Research and submit parts inventory updates to customer as requested
* Submit pricing BID requests and update price file updates as assigned
* Submit Penske new unit VIN data into OnCommand online catalog .
* Prepare and update Parts contracts, G-Letters, presentations as assigned.
* Answering and fielding phone calls at the Fleet Office
* On a daily basis, troubleshooting issues from Penske, Dealer network and Penske Fleet Office team members as they arise.
Provides timely and effective administrative support within the Sales function. Provides support in areas such as order processing, customer quotes, sales information management, product training and financing. Maintains customer files with sales contracts and other information. May coordinate with departments regarding order status, shipping dates, prices, product availability and back orders.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.