Navistar - Driven By Uptime. Our focus is delivering Trucks and Buses that carry on the promise of being on the road, and staying there.
We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to support our Parts Distribution Center. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overall responsibility of ensuring strong / productive relationships with collaborative internal and external partnerships which support continuous improvement and cost take-out efforts in our North American Parts Distribution Centers, North American Return Operations, and Global Parts Operations.
* Develop and manage strategic initiatives with focus on leveraging our logistics and operations support capabilities cross-functionally, improving relationships and efficiencies with 3PL’s, reducing waste systemically, and determining network capabilities that support a global business model and enhances our strategic Parts growth.
* Assist in-market support cross-functionally for US, Canada, Mexico, and key export / global markets with an emphasis on cross-border activities that enhances our ability to be trade compliant in a global capacity.
* Ensure adequate network capacity and provide support collaboratively for optimizing inventory and stocking policies by continuously evaluating trends, exploring opportunities to improve warehouse productivity, and efficient space utilization in our facilities.
* Assure due diligence of value-adding contractual opportunities internally and through proactive negotiations with third parties and logistics service providers.
* Coordinate, review, approve, and monitor all appropriate contracts with external entities to ensure appropriate internal controls are in place. Evaluate strategic options with third parties and make recommendations that augment our overall distribution capabilities.
* Provide support for operations in terms of innovative solutions that help provide unparalleled customer service while achieving operational excellence, and coordinate continuous improvement opportunities with appropriate personnel.
* Develop strategies to effectively improve customer service and customer satisfaction with a high degree of quality while maintaining a manageable cost level.
* Lead and coordinate special project opportunities utilizing data analysis tools, relationship building, and gaining consensus cross-functionally.
* Provide benchmarking studies that enable us to measure our performance operationally, distinguishes us from our competition, and facilitate process improvements that leverage our distribution capabilities and provides high value.
* Foster, promote and maintain a work environment whereby employees feel empowered to perform at a high level while having a voice in the business and an open door to management.
* Establish a CFP (Climate For Performance) environment that builds relationships, fosters open communications and encourages teamwork.
Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma). Diagrams and evaluates existing processes. Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams. Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls. Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques toimprove process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control. Surveys and analyzes best practices for techniques and processes. Communicates team progress. Performs cost and benefit analyses.
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.