For Additional Information Contact Mark Johnson at 206-432-9078 or Mark.Johnson2@navistar.com
Marketing Research - position in Lisle ,IL
SPSS , qualitative and quantitative marketing research
Design, manage, and execute market research studies, featuring qualitative and quantitative techniques. This includes the following types of activities:
• Scoping projects with internal clients in all functional areas.
• Writing and issuing RFPs; selecting out-source vendors based on need, capability, and cost.
• Actively managing out-source vendors to ensure integrity and validity of results.
• Translating survey results to implications and recommendations to ensure actionability.
• Designing and programming surveys in-house
• Specifying and selecting sample from third party sources
• Fielding and managing in-house surveys
• Conducting statistical analysis
• Writing discussion guides and moderating focus groups
• Writing reports
Design, manage, and execute competitive intelligence and secondary source studies. This includes the following types of activities:
• Social media analysis.
• Competitive intelligence profiles.
• Case studies.
Other responsibilities may include:
• Managing the online competitive intelligence portal.
• Managing a customer loyalty/satisfaction platform.
• Managing a customer research panel
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Business with an interest or focus in market research, OR Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts with a focus on Math, Psychology, Sociology, etc. and knowledge of statistics/research design
• Strong knowledge of Excel
• Prefer experience with SPSS (preferred) or SAS
• Prefer experience programming professional survey software (e.g., Qualtrics, Confirmit, etc.)
• Experience with social media mining research tools
Contact Mark Johnson at 206-432-9078 or Mark.Johnson2@navistar.com
Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization
It's Uptime at International
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.